Most products can be returned within 7 days of purchase. You can inform us about returning the product via phone or email.
However some products can not be returned, such as –
- Earphones (hygiene reasons)
Refunds can take up to 28 days to process.
With regards to returning a product please check Royal Mail on their guidelines.
Return to Store
You can return to the store within 7 days of purchase, however you will need the following:
- Original Product in Original condition and preferably original packaging
- Proof of purchase
- Any other related item/product with the product
1. The Company cannot, under any circumstances accept any financial demands from the Buyer for late delivery, incorrect supply of goods, or incorrect delivery.
2. Time shall not be of the essence. The Company shall not be liable to the Buyer, or be deemed to be in breach of the Contract by reason of any delay in performing, or if any failure to perform, was due to any cause beyond the Companies reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded, although not exclusively, as causes beyond the Companies control; Act of God, Explosion, Flood, Tempest, Adverse Weather conditions, Fire or Accident, War or threat of War, Sabotage, Civil Unrest, Import / Export regulations and embargoes, Fuel availability, Strikes, Industrial action, Raw material availability, Power failure or disruptions and breakdowns in vehicles or machinery.
3. The Company offer a wide range of standard and special delivery services in conjunction with our own transport and third party contractors. Whilst every effort will be made to deliver goods in line with the desired, requested or committed service, the Company do not accept responsibility for any delay, cost, or consequential loss, how so ever caused for a failed delivery.
4. The Company reserve the right to utilise a variety of transportation services to deliver the goods. Every effort will be made to deliver to the desired and requested point of delivery. However, in circumstances where it is not practical or possible to complete the delivery in this manner, the delivery will be made to an alternative location, appointed and notified to the Company by the Customer, in advance, or to the nearest available location adjacent to the point of delivery. Rescheduled / Failed deliveries are charged in full and will only be rescheduled once the full payment is made.
5. For the purpose of general appreciation / association, the vehicle making the delivery is likely in most cases, to be the comparative size of a Fire Engine, or slightly larger. It is the Buyers responsibility to notify the Company of any circumstances that may affect the delivery of goods using a vehicle of this size. i.e. Parking restrictions, “Red Routes”, Vehicular access due to height or width, Narrow roads, Road works, Gravel or uneven driveways, Building sites, High rise apartments (with or without lifts) etc. Failure to communicate relevant information to the Company prior to delivery may result in additional costs for the re-supply being incurred by the Buyer and may also increase the re-delivery lead time. The delivery driver cannot help with moving the products inside the delivery site, the load will be dropped at the nearest convenient point to the site, which could be the roadside. Anything you can do to help ensure the order can be dropped closer to your place would be appreciated. You (or somebody else on your behalf) must be there to receive the delivery, otherwise your delivery will not be off-loaded and you will be charged extra for redelivery.
Please make sure that when delivery has been made all products are checked and delivery note is signed. We will not accept any discrepancies if delivery note is signed UNCHECKED. If you have asked someone else to receive the delivery on your behalf, they must be thoroughly informed of these conditions. Please note ‘WE’ are not responsible for any non palatalised deliveries, and cannot refund or reimburse for any damages occurred in transit.
5. If, due to prior notification from the Buyer, that a smaller vehicle or specialist replacement vehicle is required to complete the delivery, the Company reserve the right to charge the Buyer for the additional costs involved.
6. It is the Companies expectation that the Buyer or the Buyers representative, will be available to sign for the goods at the point of delivery. If goods are delivered without a signature the responsibility for checking the goods is that of the Buyer. Please Note: Due to Insurance and Health & Safety regulations, neither Fonez4All staff, nor the representatives of our Delivery Companies are able to take any goods into a Customers property.
7. Before fixing, the Buyer should ensure that they are satisfied that the goods supplied, are correct to the original order. All items should be thoroughly unpacked and inspected as soon as possible. Should you have any queries or questions at this stage, relating to the supply, damage, shading or any other fault, please contact our Customer Service Team on 01254 689000.
8. The Company must be notified by email, facsimile or in writing, within a maximum of 2 working days from delivery relating to any claims by the Buyer relating to any shortage or damage to goods in transit. Failure to communicate problems may result in additional costs for re-supply being incurred and may also increase the re-delivery lead time. Please make sure that when delivery is made all products are checked and any breakages are stated clearly on the delivery note. This will ensure a speedy response from our customer services since all our deliveries are insured against breakages. In the event that you sign for the order that includes damaged products and do not clearly state on the delivery note of the damage we reserve the right to refuse any replacements or refunds. Please also note that we request a written confirmation of any breakages within 48 hours of the delivery arriving with you.
1. Check your delivery fully. If any damages have occurred, state in your delivery note and sign it as “damaged”. If you have not signed the delivery note “damaged”, then we reserve the right to refuse any replacements.
2. Inform us at once that they are damaged. We may ask you to send us a written confirmation of breakages.
3. Take digital photos of the damaged items, this will help the claim from the insurance company. Forward these images to us as soon as possible.
Damaged/Incorrect Goods Refunds & Returns
9. All goods must be checked by the customer on receipt of goods – this is imperative. No responsibility for damaged product, shortages or incorrect products can be accepted after 48 hours / two working days (Mon – Fri) of receipt of goods.
10. Where you purchase goods from us that are defective we shall (at our option) repair or replace such goods or refund the price of such goods provided that (a) you give us notice within 48 hours of the date of your acceptance of the goods and (b) provided that damage to the goods has not been caused by you. Our entire liability to you shall be limited to the price you paid for the goods and we shall not be responsible for any consequential or other financial loss that you may seek to claim for regarding the tiling or flooring job you are carrying out. All damaged goods will be replaced on standard delivery at our cost either by delivering into store or having another delivery sent out.
10. Exchanging in store – You can take your defective goods back to a store or our distribution centre for an exchange.You are entitled to a refund or exchange. If the requested goods are not in stock at the time of exchange, the store will do their utmost to source these for you.
11. Exchanging via Courier – It is possible to exchange your damaged goods with a courier so that the damaged goods are collected at the replacement goods are delivered at the same time. This needs to be arranged with the store.
12. If the Buyer cancels the order after dispatch, but before physical delivery, the Buyer will be expected to accept delivery of the goods and take responsibility for the return of the goods to the Company. A Full refund will be issued for the Goods (NOT DELIVERY) once the goods have been received and inspected by the Buyer, as being in a resaleable condition. The Company will not accept under any circumstances the cost for delivering, or re-packaging of the goods.
13. The Buyer can within 7 (seven) working days of receipt, cancel their order. Cancellations should be made either in writing, by email to email@example.com to our Customer Services Team. The Customer does not need to give a reason; however, a brief outlined explanation will help us to improve our Customer Service in the future. If the Customer decides to cancel the order, a FULL refund for the GOODS (NOT DELIVERY) will be issued, if the GOODS have not been despatched. If the order is cancelled after GOODS have been despatched, the goods must be returned to the Company, and the cost for returning the goods is the responsibility of the Buyer. However, if the Customer returns the goods themselves to the Company, the Company, will not re-imburse the original delivery charges or any other additional charges for return.
12. If the Customer cannot, or will not return the goods to the Company, then the Company will arrange collection of the goods. NO delivery costs will be refunded. To avoid any mis-understanding, please liaise with our Customer Services Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org concerning the likely cost for collection.
13. The goods must arrive in a resaleable condition, therefore the Buyer, before returning the goods must ensure that the packaging is suitable for the safe return of the product. The cost for any additional packaging will be the responsibility of the Buyer.
14. The Buyer should return goods using conventional haulage and should not use Express or Special Transportation services, unless specifically agreed with the Company, in writing, prior to the goods being returned.
15. If the original packaging has been opened or is deemed by the Buyer to require improvement, to allow the safe return of the goods, it is the responsibility of the Buyer to complete a re-packing exercise, at their cost. The Company will not accept any costs for the re-packing of goods, in any circumstances.
16. Refunds for cancellations will only be processed once the goods have arrived with the Company and have been fully inspected and deemed to be in a resaleable condition. The Company reserve the right to amend the amount refunded based on the value of the resaleable goods.
17. Refunds will be processed as a priority, however, dependent upon circumstances, the administration may take up to 3-5 working days to complete. The maximum time period to refund any monies will not exceed 30 Days from the receipt of goods. Additionally, please note, any monies paid back to Credit / Debit cards may take a further 3-5 days to show on Customers statements. – However, it may be possible to improve on these timings by contacting your Bank / Card account company.
18. After 7 (seven) working days from delivery, if the Buyer wishes to cancel the order, this action will be considered to be a ‘Return’ and be covered by our Returns Policy – see below.
19. Stock Items (Standard Products) The Buyer may return products to the Company within 1 calendar month of delivery, provided the goods are in good condition and are able to be re-sold. NO delivery costs will be refunded.
20. Stock Items (Standard Products) If the Buyer and the Company agree to a Collection and re-supply of alternative goods a re-stocking charges of 20% and the collection cost (to be paid in full in advance) will be deducted from the refund relating to the original goods.
21. Non Stock Items (Non Standard Products) are none refundable